Camden Youth League
Spring Soccer Basics and Online Soccer Registration
- Divisions U4 (3-4 yrs.), U6 (5-6 yrs.), U9 (7-9 yrs.), U12 (10-12 yrs.), U15 (13-15 yrs.). Player’s age determined by their age on March 31st, 2022.
- Players may to play up or down within 6 months of the age date. Select the requested division on the Player Registration Form.
- Soccer Registration Fee: $40.00 per player.
- Late Soccer Registration Fee: $50.00 per player after February 12th, 2022.
- To view the age chart, click the link below.
- Try-Outs Saturday, February 12th, 2022 for U9, U12 and U15 Divisions. NO try-outs for U4 or U6 Divisions.
- Try-outs will be divided by ages for the U9 and U12 Divisions. Click the link below for try-out schedules
- Parents may request their child be tied to another player in the U4 and U6 Divisions only. Enter the name(s) of the other player(s) in the “Request” box on the registration form.
- Requests to tie players together in the U9, U12 and U15 Divisions will not be honored. Teams are selected using a draft system, based on tryouts, to balance the teams. Players who are unable to attend tryouts will be placed on teams by random draw.
- Practice days and times are set by the coach. Most practices are held on weekday evenings with start times no earlier than 5:30.
- Games begin March 12th and continue through April 30th. Regular season games will be played on Saturdays and a few weekday evenings.
- Volunteer coaches needed for all age divisions. Please check the coach block while registering or call Keith (338-5360).
- Coaching resources are available online. Simply GOOGLE “Coaching (age) youth soccer”.
- Players will need shin guards. The league will provide team shirts and socks for all players. Each team will have enough soccer balls for practices and games.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Click HERE for Online Soccer Registration
Click HERE for the Spring Soccer Age Chart