Baseball / Softball Information
Spring Baseball/Softball Basics and Online Registration
- Baseball Divisions T-Ball (4-5 yrs.), 6U (5-6 yrs.), 8U (7-8 yrs.), 10U (9-10yrs.), 12U (11-12 yrs.), U15 (13-15 yrs.). Player’s age determined by their age on April 30th, 2023.
- Softball Divisions 6U (if enough players) (5-6 yrs.), 8U (7-8 yrs.), 10U (9-10yrs.), 12U (11-12 yrs.), U15 (13-15 yrs.). Player’s age determined by their age on December 31st, 2022.
- Players in the T-Ball and 6U Divisions may “play up” 1 yr. above their playing age at the parent’s request.
- Players in in all other Divisions must play in the Division for their playing age.
- Players may not “play down”.
To view the Baseball and Softball age charts, click the link below.
- Try-Outs Sunday, April 2nd, 2023 for 8U, 10U, 12U and U15 Divisions. NO try-outs for T-Ball and 6U Divisions.
- All players registered by April 2nd, 2023 will be placed on a team. Players registered after this date will be added to the waiting list and assigned to a team if available.
- Parents may request their child be tied to another player in the T-Ball and 6U Divisions. Enter the name(s) of the other player(s) in the “Request” box on the registration form.
- Requests to tie non-siblings together in the 8U, 10U, 12U and 15U Divisions will not be honored. Teams for these divisions are selected using a draft system to balance the teams. Players who are unable to attend tryouts will be placed on teams by random draw.
- Practice will begin as soon as the teams are selected (planned to be completed by April 9th).
- Practice days and times are set by the coach. Most practices are held weekday evenings with start times no earlier than 6:00 pm and Saturdays.
- Games begin May 6th and continue through June 17th. Regular season games will be played weekdays and on Saturdays. We will schedule each team for 2 games each week.
- Volunteer coaches needed for all age divisions. Please check the coach block while registering or call Keith (338-5360)
- Coaching resources are available online. Simply GOOGLE “Coaching (age) youth baseball or softball”.
- Players will need a glove and cleats. The league will provide team shirts and socks for all players. Each team will have batting helmets, bats, and balls for practices and games.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Click HERE for Online Player Registration
Click HERE for the Baseball Age Chart
Click HERE for the Softball Age Chart
Click HERE for the Baseball/Softball Try-Out Schedule