Spring 2022 Information
- Registration Fee: $40.00. Late Registration Fee: $50.00 (after April 2nd).
- Games begin May 7th and continue through June 18th. Teams will play 2 games per week, one weekday game (6:00 pm start) and one game on Saturday.
- Player’s age determined by their age on December 31st, 2021. View the age chart shown below.
- Try-Outs Saturday, Arpil 2nd, 2022 for 8U, 10U and 12U Baseball and Softball Divisions. NO try-outs for T-Ball or 6U Divisions. Try-outs for the 16U Division will be held at a later date.
- Try-outs will be held at Camden Community Park. Click HERE for the Try-out schedule.
- Parents may request their child be tied to another player and/or specific coach in the T-Ball and 6U Divisions only. Enter the name(s) of the other player(s)/coach in the “Request” box on the registration form.
- Requests to tie players together in the 8U, 10U and 12U Divisions will not be honored. Teams are selected using a draft system based on tryouts, to balance the teams. Players who are unable to attend tryouts will be placed on teams by random draw.
- 6U Softball (5-6 yrs.)
- 8U Softball (7-8 yrs.)
- 10U Softball (9-10 yrs.)
- 12U Softball (11-12 yrs.)
- 16U Softball (13-16 yrs.)
- Practice days and times are set by the coach. Weekday practices will not begin before 5:30 pm and Saturday practices will not begin before 9:00 am.
- All practices will be held at Camden Community Park.
- All games will be played at Camden Community Park with the exception of some older leagues inter-county games.
- Volunteer coaches needed for all age divisions. Please check the coach block while registering or call Keith (338-5360).
- Coaching resources are available online. Simply GOOGLE “Coaching (age) baseball/softball”.
- Players will need a baseball/softball glove. The league will provide team shirts and socks for all players. Each team will have a league equipment bag with batting helmets, bats and balls. Players may use their own helmets and bats. Baseball bats are subject to Tarheel League restrictions. This does not apply to the 6U Division.
- Our 16U Division uses the school fields for practices and games. Therefore, we will not be able to begin play until the School schedules are completed.
For more information, please email: